The Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS)
The Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS®) is a tool used by more than 90% of America’s health plans to measure performance on important dimensions of care and service. Altogether, HEDIS consists of 92 measures across six domains of care. Because so many plans collect HEDIS data, and because the measures are so specifically defined, HEDIS makes it possible to compare the performance of health plans on an apples-to-apples basis.
HEDIS is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
- Breast Cancer Screenings & 3D Mammograms
- HEDIS Record Requests Training MY2022
- HEDIS: Appropriate testing for pharyngitis
- HEDIS CDC and CBP Guide
- HEDIS Coding Booklet (Medicaid & FHK)
- HEDIS® Comprehensive Diabetes Care (CDC) — Eye Exam Guide
- MY2022 HEDIS Updates (Medicare/Medicaid)
- HEDIS Telehealth Coding Bulletin 2022
- 2022 HEDIS Coding Booklet (Medicaid)